PERANAN IBU RUMAH TANGGA DALAM USAHA MENINGKATKAN PENDAPATAN KELUARGA PADA KERAJINAN TEDUNG DI DESA PAKSEBALI KEC. DAWAN KAB. KLUNGKUNG

  • Ni Ketut Susanti
  • Anak Agung Putu Agung
  • I Made Legawa
Keywords: role of housewife, tedung craft, family income

Abstract

The purpose of the research to find out the role of housewife cobra craft in order to increase family income and determine the factors that affect it. Sample in this study is pengerajin fiery housewife of 40 people. Data obtained by interview using kuisioner and further analyzed with multiple linear regression test.The results showed a strong relationship between the availability of skills variables, age, level of formal education, an endless hours of work and motivation to increase family income indicated by the double correlation (R) of 0.862. Simultaneous influence of family income female workers craft cobra explained by age, level of formal education, skills, flushing hours of work and motivation is 74.20%, while the remaining 25.80% is influenced by other factors.Viewed from the contribution income crafting fiery housewife on total family income per month figures obtained 1,278,750 (38.50%) from 3,321,250 to the lowest range is 1050000 (37.50% and the highest is 1500 .000, - (38.46%). Given the very large role of housewife in the family expected to increase the revenue the government cant provide contruction and counseling so that they can produce more quality productions.

References

Achmad, S, 2008, Wanita Dalam Pembangunan, Jakarta : Kantor Mentri Negara Urusan Peranan Wanita.
Ardana, K, 2008, Perilaku Keorganisasian, Yogyakarta: Graha Ilmu
Bambang, J, 2009, Metode Penelitian Ekonomi dan Bisnis, Jakarta : PT Bumi Aksara.
Dwi Priyanto, 2009, Mandiri Belajar SPSS, Jogyakarta : Mediakom.
Elizaberth, R., 2008, Peranan Ganda Wanita Tani dalam mencapai Ketahanan Pangan Rumah Tangga di Pedesaan.
Fakih, M., 2010, Analisis Gender Transformasi Sosial. Yogyakarta: Insistpres.
Gujarati, 2007, Dasar-Dasar Ekonometrika. Edisi Ketiga Jilid I. Jakarta : Erlangga.
Gordon, 1994, Dasar-Dasar Ilmu Perilaku. Edisi Pertama, Jakarta: Rineka Cipta.
Kartasasmita, G, 2006, Pembangunan Untuk Rakyat, Memadukan Pertumbuhan dan Pemerataan. Jakarta CIDES.
Luthan, 2008. The Effect of Market Orientation on Product Innovation, Journal of The Academy of Marketing Science, (alih Bahasa Bangbang Sarwiji). Jakarta: Penerbit Salemba Empat
Mantra, 1985. Pengantar Studi Domografi, Yogyakarta: Universitas Gajah Mada Press.
Martiningsih, E, 2011, Perempuan Bali Dalam Ritual Subak, Universitas Kristen Satya Wacana, Salatiga.
Mudiono, 2004, Profil Industri Kecil Yogyakarta : Aditya Media bekerjasama dengan jurusan Sosiatri Fakultas Sosial Ilmu Politik Universitas Gajah Mada.
Mulyo, 2003, Kemiskinan, Perempuan dan Pemberdayaan. Yogyakarta: Universitas Gajah Mada Press.
Notoatmojo, S, (2010) Promosi Kesehatan dan Ilmu Perilaku, Jakarta, Rineka Cipta.
Sajogyo, 2008, Peranan Wanita Dalam Perkembangan Masyarakat Desa. Rajawali, Jakarta.
Soekamto, S., 2008, Sosiologi Suatu Pengantar, Jakarta : Rajawali Press.
Sudarmini, N,N, 2006, Peranan Pekerja Perempuan dalam Menunjang Pendapatan Keluarga pada Industri Kecil dan Kerajinan Rumah Tangga di Kabupaten Gianyar. Denpasar : Universitas Udayana.
Sugiono, 2009. Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif, Kualitatif dan R&D, Bandung Alfabeta.
Sumarsono, 2005, Peranan Wanita Nelayan Dalam Kehidupan Ekonomi Keluarga Di Tegal, Jawa Tengah. Eka Putri, Jakarta.
Sumodiningrat, G, 2009, Pemberdayaan Masyarakat dan JPS, Jakarta : Gramedia Pustaka Utama
Suratiyah, 2008, Peranan Wanita Dalam Pengambilan keputusan dalam Agro Ekonomi, Jurnal Sosek Vol.V/No.1 Des/2008.
Trihendradi, 2009. 7 Langkah Mudah Melakukan Analisis Statistik menggunakan SPSS 17, Jogyakarta : Andi.
Yusup, P, 2008, Karakteristik Dinamis Peran Ganda Wanita. (Online). (http://ejournal.unud.ac.id, diakses 23 Desember 2012).
Section
Articles